I was tagged by once-upon-a-time-10. Thank you so much for tagging me and sorry for the late answers!!
The rules are: Once you’ve been tagged you are to write a note with 92 truths about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: water? If that doesn’t count, an iced mocha :)
2. Last phone call: to my mum
3. Last text message: to my boss telling him when i can work
4. Last song you’ve listened to: A Coldplay medley!
5. Last time you cried: It wasn’t really crying, but on Thursday when my German exchange partner left to go back to Germany :( :( If not, probably a month ago?
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: no
7. Been cheated on: no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: I was very unhappy for a long time
11. Been drunk and thrown up: no
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Black, white and mango
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes, many!! (yayy)
16. Fallen out of love: Never been in love so no
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes!
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, definitely.
19. Found out who your true friends are: I think so, but that’s kind of a lifelong thing
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. Facebook helps with that.
21. Kissed someone on your FB friend’s list: no
22. How many people on your FB friend’s list do you know in real life: all
24. Do you have any pets: no she died and then we buried her (a rabbit) and a cat dug her up and ate her head :(
25. Do you want to change your name: mmmmm…. nah :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I honestly can’t remember. I think I hugged a lot of people.
27. What time did you wake up today: 9:30
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching 27 Dresses!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait: I want to go to Germany! (I’m going next year in April)
30. Last time you saw your mother: 15 minutes ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: A lot. To be more friendly maybe, or to have more confidence. A ton of stuff that I’m not really going to list now haha.
32. What are you listening to right now: The sound of myself typing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yes.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Maths homework and also work.
35. Most visited webpage: google because it’s my homepage and also I google everything. And I do mean everything.
36. Blood type: A+ im too school for cool
37. Nickname: avocado
38. Relationship status: single pringle
39. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
40. Pronouns: she? they when I am with someone else
41. Elementary: somewhere in Australia
42. High school: Also somewhere in Australia
43. College: not there yet but hopefully somewhere outside of Australia (nothing wrong with Aus, I just want to travel!)
44. Hair color: black
45. Long or short: that’s relative, but on the long side I think
46. Height: I think 160cm ish
47. Do you have a crush on someone: not real life people?
48. What do you like about yourself: I can bend my right pinky back into a really weird position. Also I think I can be pretty empathetic.
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: righty
52. First surgery: I have the mildest for of CMT, and for me, that basically means that I have high arched feet. When I was 8 I got surgery on my feet to make them less arched.
53. First piercing: One on each ear
54. First best friend: This girl called Brooke when I was in prep
55. First sport you joined: dancing (ballet, specifically) but I quit when I was 6 because I hated waking up early on Saturday mornings to go to my lessons.
56. First vacation: I was born in Singapore. When I was around one I went for a holiday with my parents to Australia and we moved here a few months later.
58. First pair of trainers: No idea
59. Eating: Nothing but 20 minutes ago gingerbread cookies :)
60. Drinking: Water
61. I’m about to: cry because Maths homework (it’s what I was about to do for the past 6 hours), read, think about life (no I genuinely do that when I am bored)
62. Listening to?: On my Own from Les Miserables, and before that a Coldplay medley and then before that Freaks, and then before that Thinking Out Loud, and then before that I’m Not the Only One.
63. Waiting for?: the holidays to come
64. Want kids?: I don’t think so.
65. Get married?: Yeah hopefully.
66. Career?: No idea. Maybe something in Science but then again, maybe not.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: It depends on whether I want to eat or whether I want to watch a movie/ read a book.
68. Hugs or kisses: Both I guess, but I’m not really much of either at the moment. I have a heart of stone and ice and plain pizzas
69. Shorter or taller: I don’t know
70. Older or younger: Well it depends
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I hate this section
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: What top are you wearing? Are you showing most of your arms? Or are you baring your stomach?
73. Sensitive or loud: Either as long as they’re nice
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationships finally a question I can answer
75. Troublemaker or hesitant: I don’t know. What if they were a hesitant troublemaker?
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger?: no
77. Drunk hard liquor?: nup
78. Lost contacts/glasses?: nuh
79. Had sex on a first date? nein
80. Broken someone’s heart?: nay
81. Had your won heart broken?: Well… I’m going to say nope.
82. Been arrested: NO im so boring (I’m also running out of different ways to say no)
83. Turned someone down: Once in Grade 2 a guy came up to me and shoved a box at me and said Take it. It’s for you. And people had been saying that he liked me but I was (am) an awkward kid and I didn’t know what to do so I refused and he kept saying Just Take It but I kept refusing because I don’t know why and eventually he left. And now, after all these years, I still sometimes stop and think about that situation and wonder what was in that box. I’m so curious. Maybe I should track the guy down and ask him.
84. Cried when someone died: no
85. Fallen for a friend: nah
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: sometimes. I’m really trying to.
87. Miracles: yes
88. Love at first sight: maybe not
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Claus: I like Christmas movies so I’m going to say yes.
91. Kiss on the first date: It depends
92. Fairies: Awww I hope so. But nah.
Thank you so much once-upon-a-time-10 for the tag!! It really means a lot and I enjoyed answering the questions!! I tag:
books-a-la-circus-carousel, sunsetatdaybreak, onefourjan, shewasalllikereal, tiffoboe6247 and just EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO DO IT. YES. I AM TAGGING YOU :) :)
Prince William, Prince Charles, and now Prince George…
The royal family is slowly transforming into the Weasleys.
AND THEN THERE’S HARRY
WHO IRONICALLY IS THE ONLY GINGER ONE
best post ever
how come every vampire in vampire stories is a hundred years old tho why cant we get a newbie vampire like
"how long have you been 17"
“about a year and a half actually its kinda trippy”
Please excuse me while I walk over your husband’s corpse like he’s nothing and upon entering the room, ignore your traumatised child in his crib and instead clutch your lifeless body in a demonstration of my love for you: creepy and entirely unhelpful
i love how everyone just knows what this is referencing
i dont and i am slightly mortified
Paul Schmidtberger, Design Flaws of the Human Condition
*presses the button* *worships the button* *becomes the button*
enjoy your fictional characters you nerds
punning should be an olympic sport please hear me ancient greek gods and make it so
trying to rationalize your way out of an ambiguous character death like
- Me: [to my friend] Sam, when we get out of the train, I'm taking you out with me.
- Her: Why?
- Me: Because that sign says to take your rubbish out with you *points to train sign* *laughs at my own joke until I almost cry*
- Her: Oh my goodness are you serious are you kidding me not funny not funny at all.
(Sorry guys, but I've been really sick lately and school's also being a pain. Hopefully I'll be back in month or two!)
I am a massive book nerd and love anything to do with books! I mainly post book quotes and pretty book pictures, as well as the occasional review and other book-related lists.
At the moment, most of the books I read are Young Adult Fiction but I honestly enjoy reading books from basically every genre.
My favourite books and book series (and the fandoms I am active in) are:
• Harry Potter (of course)
• The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater!!
• The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu!!
• ALL of Melina Marchetta's books (but especially On the Jellicoe Road and the Lumatere Chronicles)
• More. Many, many more books.
I love chatting about books and am always happy when people suggest books for me to read, so please send me a message anytime!! And we can discuss books. Mmmm….
Recently Read and Enjoyed: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty, THE DREAM THIEVES by Maggie Stiefvater.
Currently Reading: Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta (re-read. Actually, this is my fourth time re-reading it).